I have to admit that being from central Florida has many perks. We have the beach, sunny weather and Disney just 20 minutes away. This means we have incredible concerts coming to our backyard all month long with the “Eat to the Beat” concert series at Epcot. Until November 13th, Disney has invited bands to come and perform as you dine around the world. Come and live like a local and buy your pass today.
First, what is “Eat to the Beat” exactly? This event at Epcot allows you to listen to some on your favorite bands while enjoying good weather, food and drinks. Some notable musicians coming will be STYX and Kenny G. If you’re wanting to relive your 90’s, be sure to come when Hanson stops by to play some of their biggest hits.
Eat to the Beat is always hosted during the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. This month long festival serves you and your guests some of the world’s most divine dishes. Crafted from some of the best chefs, you will be amazed by the tasty combinations that some of them came up with.
Come and live like a local this Fall and experience the magic that Eat to the Beat is! Nothing is better than great food, great company and even better music. Below are the dates for the rest of this concert series. Book your stay with Global Resort Homes today! Visit http://www.globalresorthomes.com or call an agent at (888) 426-0472.
- Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX — October 9-11
- Taylor Dayne — October 12-13
- Jeffrey Osbourne – October 14-15
- NEW! Postmodern Jukebox — October 16-17
- NEW! 10,000 Maniacs — October 18-20
- Toad the Wet Sprocket — October 21-22
- NEW! Kenny G — October 23-24
- Billy Ocean – October 25-26
- Tiffany – October 27-October 29
- Hanson — October 30-November 1
- NEW! Blue October — November 2-3
- Living Colour — November 4-5
- Boyz II Men — November 6-8
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy — November 9-11
- NEW! Squeeze — November 12-13